To the INPROGRESS team – the leader in the training industry, we are looking for a trainer with passion and the skill of sharing knowledge and experience related to Agile.
- Conducting authorized, accredited and original trainings, preparing for certification related to Agile.
- Development of the offer and of the company in the field of advisory and training services.
- Substantive and marketing support for the company in the field of Agile and SCRUM.
- At least 3-year experience in the use of agile management methods or experience in manufacturing software (documented acting as Project Manager, Team Leader working with agile management methods Agile Coach, Software Developer, SCRUM Master, Product Owner).
- English language at advanced level, enabling running trainings in English.
- Training experience or giving public speeches at conferences, (minimum 10 days in total) within last 2 years.
- A very good skill of carrying out presentations, working with a group, skill of solving problems, analytical thinking and drawing own conclusions.
- Availability, readiness for commitment in the cooperation (we count on cooperation 9-15 training days in per month).
- Readiness for frequent business trips (we conduct trainings all around Poland, mainly in Warsaw, Krakow, the Tricity, Katowice, Wrocław).
- University diploma.
- Certificates related to Agile (AgilePM, AgileBA, AgilePgM) or SCRUM (PSM I, PSM II, SMC, SDC, PSD, PSPO etc.)
- Training/schooling experience or accredited trainer certificate or completed trainer course.
- Experience related to business analysis and engineering of requirements.
- Experience in software testing.
- Work in one of the most dynamically developing companies from training industry (the company is classified among the largest training companies in Poland in the Computerworld TOP200 ranking for 2017).
- The possibility of permanent professional development, improving qualifications and further certification according to the agreed individual developmental plan.
- Satisfactory and motivating remuneration.
- Trainer’s accreditations in the largest and the most recognizable certification organizations in the world (PEOPLECERT, APMG, SCRUMstudy, SAFe).
- Training, certification and development costs are covered in 100% by the company.
- Work in the team motivated to achieve effects and focused on pursuit of the goals.
- Numerous interesting jobs, possibility of creating company and its further development vision.
If you are interested in cooperation, please send us an information and résumé by writing an email:
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Let us know that we can use your personal data in the recruitment process. Select and place the selected permission clause in your résumé – without it, we will not be able to contact you. (Care for personal data is also in your interest).
I give my permission to processing of my personal data contained in this résumé for the purposes of recruitment carried out by INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. seated at ul. Balicka 95, 30-149 Kraków, registered in the District Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Kraków 11th Commercial Department under no KRS 0000427134, Tax Identification Number 6772369990, REGON 121185610 as specified by the law related to the protection of personal data described in Regulation (EC) No. 260/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of natural persons in connection with processing personal data and free flow of such data and repealing of 95/46/EC Directive.
If you want your résumé to be used for the needs of future recruitments carried out by INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. add also the below permission to your résumé.
At the same time, I give my permission to keeping the submitted résumé and its use in the future recruitment processes carried out by INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. as specified by the law related to the protection of personal data.
It is worth knowing that:
- INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. will become administrator of personal data specified in the résumé;
- our registered seat is located in Krakow (30-149) at. Balicka 95;
- you provide résumé data voluntarily, and if you do not provide information that will enable evaluation of your candidacy and contact with you, we will not be able to take your résumé into account;
- only authorized employees, who deal with recruitment, will have access to your data
- we delete received résumés after the end of the recruitment, unless you agree on its use in the future recruitment process;
- we care for your personal data protection, and you have the right to fill the complaint to the supervision authority, if you recognize that processing of your personal data is not in line with RODO regulations – the general Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016;
- you also have the right to access your data, the right to its amendment and removal;
if you want, you can cancel your permission for processing of your data any time.